Vision Care & Products
Vision Source DC Focus Eyecare Center offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Washington.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Our office provides the newest lens technology including transitions, polarized lenses, opti-fog, chemistrie clips and the thinnest lenses available on the market. We also feature the latest frame lines of Kate Spade, Tom Ford, ProDesign, Dita, Michael Kors, and many more.
- Contact Lenses – Our doctors are skilled on various type of contact lenses including toric lenses for astigmatism, bifocal contact lenses, monovision contact lenses, rigid gas permeable lenses and colored lenses.
- Vision Correction – Dr. Shustock and Dr. Garr work with top surgeons in our area to provide LASIK to those patients who are candidates.
- Eye Conditions – Red eyes, allergies, contact lens related pain, dry eye, cataracts are just some of the most common conditions that we see, diagnose and treat at our office in Washington.
- Eye Diseases – Conjuctivitis, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, pituitary tumors, retinal detachments, and floaters eye diseases that we can diagnose at Vision Source DC Focus Eyecare Center.
- Vision Problems – Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), astigmatism, presbyopia and eyestrain (asthenopia) are some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated here at Vision Source DC Focus Eyecare Center with glasses and/or contacts